The Network of Nonprofit Search Consultants is comprised of some of the leading nonprofit search consultants in the United States and Canada.
The purpose of the Network is to provide a forum for the development of best practices through the participation of executive search consultants who conduct retained services exclusively or predominantly for nonprofit organizations, institutions and non-governmental organizations. Individual members of the Network are nonprofit executive search consultants who meet the high standards and membership criteria set by the NNSC.
The goal of the Network is ultimately focused on and reflective of the goals of the nonprofit organizations we serve, that is, to ensure that the best leadership is in place so that the needs of others can be well served. There is a special expertise required to recruit such inspired leadership and Network members are continually expanding their knowledge and experience to benefit such organizations.
Through the continuing dialogue among members as well as their efforts to develop more effective nonprofit search practices, the Network strives to become the leading professional association promoting and supporting the practice of nonprofit executive search.
If you represent a nonprofit organization as a member of a governing board, chief executive or human resources officer, and you wish to Request a Proposal from members of the Network, please be assured that your request will be treated in strict confidence and with dispatch.
Annually, members are required to renew their pledge to the NNSC Code of Ethics.
NNSC CODE OF ETHICS
NNSC Members will practice their profession in a manner that reflects favorably on the profession and will:
- Perform all search assignments with an appropriate degree of knowledge, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Respect confidentiality for clients and candidates during the search and in the future.
- Accurately communicate the strengths and challenges of the client organization to the candidate and the strengths and challenges of the candidate to the organization.
- Speak positively about current and previous clients and candidates.
- Support diversity and inclusion in employment and objectively evaluate all candidates.
- Avoid or resolve conflicts of interest through disclosure or waiver.
- Comply with applicable local, state, provincial and federal civil and criminal laws.
JOIN OUR NETWORK
Membership in the Network of Nonprofit Search Consultants is by invitation only for individuals who actively conduct searches for non-profit organizations.
Learn More >>>
OUR SATISFIED MEMBERS
"This association of nonprofit executive search consultants provides a forum for those involved in this specialized area. The members are unique in their sharing of information and the over riding attitude they are friendly competitors." -- Dave Lambert
Learn More >>>
The Network of Nonprofit Search Consultants meets semi-annually in April and October. We welcome prospective members to attend the meetings.
Learn More >>>